2.13.2007

TWO A DAYZ

Ok...

The morning came early today... 4:30am. wHY. I have an I-D-10-T problem.

Decided to get early and get a spin in prior to work. Typically I feel better when I do so at work. Plus I wanted to get a couple of hours in today (+/-). So split it up a bit.. TWO A DAYZ

I do this some, helps break the monotony up some.

So this morning spinned for about 45 min to the beat of the Spinerval's Ride Strong tape with Team Clydesdale. I'd like to tell you this was exciting but it wasn't.

This eve, I hope to do a Tempo Ride, about 40 minutes in Z3 plus warming up and cooling down. May add a short jog just to get things moving.

Then I hope to watch last eve's 24 and House. Wonders of DVR

Also you may notice some new links to the side... via Google Reader

1 comment:

Jimbo Pike said...

Hey Ronnie. Enjoy reading the blog. Let me know if your reading the comments. A glass of red wine every now and then provides excellent antioxidents, and requires less to drink! Good with pasta too!!
Jimbo