2.12.2007

FYI


freshpowder1.25.04
Originally uploaded by BottleOfPills.
Well for starters it's now Monday, and starting a new week. Once again.. this is the big week. But before I get into that... let's recap the last week.

Of course it started off torn to shreds as I've mentioned, I think I wanted to do about 11+ hours, but between snow, work, woman, etc it ended up being about 9 hours.

But I do think I was able to have more productive workouts in most cases.. So we'll see.

Didn't manage to get "outside" much. I'm a puss when it comes to the cold. Other than a few jogs and the occasional ride outside my time was mostly spent on the trainer.

Spinning machine.

The weight I don't think I watched as much or I may have hit a little plateau. The hope was to hit the 229 mark, but I'm hovering right around 234 / 233 . I'll crack the 229 this week.

So for the totals of this snowy blizzardy week that I mostly saw from the basement window:

114 Miles on the Bike (98% of it I'm sure was on the trainer) 4 miles of running / jogging trotting, etc.

So what's in store this week? Well it's singles awareness day on Wednesday. So I guess I have to get on the ball to find something for Susan to brag to her friends about. Think maybe a bike ride in the freezing cold?

As I mentioned this is also the long week.. 12.5 hours is the goal. Plus I want to drop below 230.

Of course drink a few.

One recommendation.. check out the Taste Of Asia in Teay's Valley. Ate there twice over the weekend.

yummy

No comments: