2.10.2007

3+


That's right...




3+

Hours down today.. almost 3.5. Ok so I'm tryin' to make up for lost time. Originally today I wanted to do a ride with the B'fat dudes... However the puss nature of me didn't. In my personal opinion, it wasn't my puss nature, it was more the time of the event. I think the group started ridin' at 11...

Wouldn't have made it.

So about 8 I managed to do another thunderous trot up at Susan's for 30 min. Basically jogged around sleepy hollow road. It was pretty scenic (sorry no camera no pic) but the snow covered golf course and adjacent fields, cool breeze and the snot dripping from my nose made for a magical moment.

Once back to Susan's I was ready for my fluffy pancakes and bacon. BTW folks TURKEY BACON IS NOT BACON. anyone with a passion for bacon will know this. Another hint DO NOT COOK BACON in the Microwave. Much less turkey bacon.

Pancakes were delicious.

Hung some curtain rods, then home to lift some weights about 12PM. After the weights I did another spinervals tape for an hour, then did a small 10 mile ride outside. finished up about 4 and took some pictures..

Nothing more to report..... I've gotten up to about 7 hours now out of 11. Looking forward to the Mexican Cantina again this eve.

No comments: