2.06.2007

Recap Rest n Revise

Not once all weekend did someone ask me "why I wanted to ride in weather like
this". Those 100 orso peoples that made all or part of the ride may
not have known the answer, but a least no one asked the question. Wow
- to be normal for a bit...

I'm not normal.. or so this post says...

Thats from MBB and his ride he did for the Superbowl. I have no clue what the temp was in VA, but it was downright cold in Ona. But you can go here and check out Mike's annual Superbowl ride.

So if 100 people run and jump off a bridge, am I abnormal if I do not?

OH well... looks like MIke had a great time, and some cool pics to boot.

Sunday, for me was a short ride, then the Superbowl, where I had some friends over, Asshole, his betterhalf, Swanny, and myself and Susan. The Queen B was there also. Along with the yunguns.

The game was good, to pat myself on the back the Food was excellent. The little weenies were good too.

The game was good, I wouldn't call it great. The commercials, were not really noteworthy. But as always the Beer was excellent.

Monday was no school, Susan had some meetings for work and out of town. So I watched the yungons. Stayed home, and cleaned up the previous nights mess. Wanted to workout - lift and ride - but tired so I'm going to use this day for a rest day, and do the workouts tommorrow I think it will work out better.

So obviously it's now Tuesday, and we're on a two hour delay again.. So that is now past. Still plan to workout this eve.

Snow for tonight??

Anyone's guess.

No comments: