2.09.2007

This just in....

First things first....

More to come later

Just to touch base to my fan base - or lack there-of, the week of "the plan" isn't going well. Several adjustments to this 11hr week and it's now Friday, and I've only gotten about 4 in. Long weekend ahead.

Snow can cause quite an inconvenience in things. It places undue burdens on all those that have to deal with it.

Needless to say, WV got blanketed with our first big snow storm of the season. Come Wednesday morning we had about five inches of snow out "the Mill". Today, I still have about three and my driveway is covered.

Wednesday I was able to get a small jog in - of about 10 minutes. This was primarily used to warm up for some interval rides. For which I did manage to do 5ea - 6' X 2' intervals at Tempo pace (Z3 for me).

Then off to Susan's for Burgers...

Thursday was intended to be a long day, but the shit hit the proverbial fan and I've lost track of where I'm at. Is this important? Whose to say?

Probably not and I may offer some more insightful thoughts later but when things don't go as planned - it can be disappointing - especially if you're looking forward to it.

More later.

No comments: