2.09.2007

One of those weeks....

I think it's one of them weeks that people talk about...

It's now 7:00PM on Friday... I no longer feel like doin' shit. I'm quickly lagging behind "the plan" for this week. Some will rejoice.

But I'm not

So as I sip this Michelob Light that my pal Rebbecca left here last Sunday. BTW... Happy Birthday Rebbecca. She has hit the big three O' if I'm not mistaken. (reminds me to get a B'day present tomorrow)

Anyhow...it's one of those weeks.. Nothing goes right. The best laid plans. Everyone talks about the days like this. I've had them, and normally this is where my discouragement starts.

So as I alluded to this is supposed to be 11+ hours of "the plan"... I've gotten about 4 in. Sorry yes I miscalculated the other day.

Anyhow, the snow has fucked with me and those around me. It's 7:20 I'm probably being cussed as I type.

Anyhow, let's turn this bad week into something positive.

I've done all of the BT workouts.... oh what is BT stands for "Break Through". Basically and again I'm no exercise physiologist, these are supposed to be workouts that really stress your body. More bang for you buck.

So yes I have increased the Interval sets, and extended the "prescribed" "Tempo ride" by 10 minutes.

Lemons and Lemonade

1 comment:

Jimbo Pike said...

Ride Ronnie Ride! Get those lungs and legs in shape. Suffer a little then suffer some more. Screw the weather. Drink a brew or two or three then repeat.