2.04.2007

"...Eeeassyyy....like Sunday Morning"


Good Morning Peeps

another post from the 4.5 from 60

I don't think I've posted anything from Friday on.. so here's a summary of what's went on over the weekend.

On Friday, I rode again on the trainer after work, and after working on a Fridge, which didn't have the part so I'll have to work on that again some today. Nevertheless, the trainer ride was intended to simulate some hill climbs. So basically I adjusted the grade setting and some of the gearing to climb nowhere slowly. To be honest, next time I do this workout, I need to adjust some of my settings as I dont' think I got what I was supposed to out of it.

After that ride, drank some beer and ate lamb chops. yummy

Saturday... Finally I go off road. Been so long I didn't know how. Rode around the Scout Camp. The ride felt good. Crisp Cool air - bout 30 degrees. Sunny in places, this made the ground soft as it tried to thaw out. Other places it was shady and cold packed. Nice ride.


I had intended to go about 2 hours, but my pushing and slodging through the trails only alotted me about an hour and 40 minutes. So once I got back to the home base, I finished the ride on the trainer.

Then to the walkin fridge - outside - for some pilsners and a soak in the hot tub.

Saturday eve is was to Famous Dave's in Barboursville for a nice dinner with my OH SO WONDERFUL GIRLFRIEND - Susan Irene Smith. (yes she insists I plug her on occasion) Pun Intended.

Nevertheless we met some of her friends there and well nice dinner. Ate ribs, came home and the dog ate the bones.


Sunday - needed about 20 minutes to meet the goal of the week. I was supposed to run, but didn't feel like it. Used another Spinervals tape and did about 30 minutes of it.

NOW for the rest of the day -

Do you have to ask?

SUPERBOWL

chili and sandwiches and beer

So the breakdown...

Did about 98 miles of riding, 14 off road, and
the majority on the trainer. Ran 4 miles at a very slow pace. Started the week
off at about 238lbs, and I'm closing right around 233lbs.

Next week the 229 barrier.

No comments: