2.02.2007

Alps

This just in...

well it came in the other day....

Somewhere in Lincoln County, at some time in the future. Don't know when, but if it's cold, I'll be a puss and probably not do it. But it's a new goal. Thanks to Diesel.

So what's new...

yesterday...

Ran for 20" but got stared down by a dog that normally doesn't stare down, so turned around and only ran for about 16". Next time I'll win.
Came home, ate an apple, then lifted. Per the I'm doing the ME (what's that again Muscular Endurance) workout. A lot of the sets are lower weight with high repetitions 30 - 40 range. They feel like the Lactic Acid is burning from the inside out. I'm sure there's more to it and you could read the book to find out more. But because of the burn, I think I'm doin it right.

After lifting for about an hour, I then sat on the trianer to spin. Fast cadence and for a short 30 minutes.

Then I sat in the Hot Tub watching Engineering Disasters - hoping that one day I won't be the subject of an episode.

Not long it was off to Applebees in Teays Valley for a Chicken sandwich and some Michelob Ultra with Susan.

Today's plan is to do some hill climbs. I would like to do so outside, but as I mentioned, I'm a puss in the cold weather. So I have a workout set up on the trainer that will give me about 28 total minutes of climbing.

Let you know how it goes....

No comments: