2.24.2007

On Saturday.....


BTW... that's a great song by the band called "The Clarks".


Well today.. after a cleaning binge that lasted to 2:45AM in the morning, I managed to run in the morning. Went to the WVU Cabell County Extension Campus and did 3 slow trots around the walking course. Took the mutt.


Came home worked on some photographs. Yeah, I've been getting into photography over the past year or so and have accumulated a shit load of photos. None any good mind you, but a shit load none the less. So I need to organize them. Purchased this DAM Book not long ago... it's great for giving ideas on how to store digital images.


Then took a nap.


Then hooked the edge up to the Trek 9.8 and went for my MTB ride. Did an old trail that I hadn't been on in a few years. We called it McKraken's trail, as the old High School teacher had/has property on it. Most of it was in far better shape than it used to be. Never hear of any of the pals riding it, but it was cleared 'cept for the occasional tree. The only problem that came happened near an uphill about 1/2 way through. It was always no Trespassing, but this time this uphill looked freshly bulldozed and logged, and would have been a mess. Decided to go up a different way that I don't really have a name for. But it takes me out near one of the Scout Trails - Adahi maybe?? Then from there I had had enough so cut to the left and went home.


I've attached the links and the pic is the google earth export.


So what else is new??


The sea food lasagna was awesome. Can't wait to have it again.


I'm done working out for the week. next week it's base 3 week one I think. I'm fortunate enough to get into some Zone 4 intervals.


Lovely.


I'll do a more thorough summary post later.


later.

No comments: